Page 40 of 49 FirstFirst ... 3031323334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 490

Thread: Random: Random subject thread (NOT insanity)

  1. #391
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You can do that with F5 in any keyboard

  2. #392
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yeah, I know, I pushed F5 and the refresh button as well, donno why tho, I was crazy back than... Back than? No, I'm still crazy with a dose of CIDS.

  3. #393
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I use the wireless keyboard to type from bed alot of times [img]tongue.gif[/img] And we use it for multiplayer games, so someone can sit on the bed.

  4. #394
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Okay then I phail again =P Happens a lot. But that1s a rare thing to do, I can1t imagine myself playing multiplayer games...

  5. #395
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You played that Flash-made letters game, right? Then you've played an online game :P

  6. #396
    Senior Hostboard Member Hell Knight's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2004
    Posts
    2,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I played only a few games in multi, though not from my bed [img]tongue.gif[/img] I can't imagine myself with wireless keyboard.

  7. #397
    Senior Hostboard Member Dreamer7000's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 24th, 2004
    Posts
    7,236
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I meant games that you need two keyboards for...

  8. #398
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    3-11... A year ago islam striked Madrid, killing 192, hurting thousands, changing the results of the election, and screwing Spain up. Oh, it's also my birthday. Thanks islam.

  9. #399
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I remember the incident well. Time has certainly passed quickly since then, i cant believe its been a year already.
    I fear for London too...

    All bad memories aside, happy birthday to you Wiseman!

    <font color="#345E81" size="1">[ March 11, 2005 11:30 AM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  10. #400
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How the hell can a theology attack you? Don't you mean terrorists whom use said theology to kill people?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •